The Upper and Bedford Ouse Catchment Partnership aims to bring together relevant partners to work for the planning and delivery of activities and projects that will improve water quality, channel structure, habitat quality and biodiversity in the Upper and Bedford Ouse Catchment.
A leaflet detailing the work and members of the partnership can be downloaded here.
A leaflet detailing some of the projects the partnership has been involved with can be downloaded here.
Our key objectives are:
- to work collaboratively on the production of a Catchment Plan;
- to identify the key issues and opportunities within the Catchment to improve the environment;
- to champion key projects with key decision makers and funders.
Our partnership members are currently:
- Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity (Catchment Host) *
- The Forest of Marston Vale Trust *
- The Greensand Trust *
- Environment Agency *
- Anglian Water *
- Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
- Milton Keynes Parks Trust
- Bedford Group of Internal Drainage Board
- The Great Ouse Valley and Washes AONB Working Group
- Upper Ouse Fisheries Consultative Association
- Natural England
- Forestry Commission
- National Farmers’ Union
- Canal and River Trust
* Those members denoted by an asterisk are those that are Core Group members at 6th July 2017.